- Used in herbal medicine for the relief of minor joint pain due to osteoarthritis, inflammatory conditions, ans injured joints.
- For short-term relief of low back pain
- Contains cayenne pepper to support peripheral circulation.
- Contains the digestive enzyme bromelain.
- May help to alleviate pain, inflammation and swelling in connective tissues by providing nutritional support to these tissues.
How It Works:
ART-A with Devil’s Claw contains herbs which have been traditionally used for the relief of pain associated with rheumatism.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Bromelain (from Ananas comosus var. comosus fruit) 100 mg (600,000 FCC PU), Salix alba (white willow) aged bark 84 mg, Yucca schidigera (yucca) root 50 mg, Harpagophytum procumbens (devil's claw) root 45 mg, Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root 40 mg, Apium graveolens (celery) seed 35 mg, Achillea millefolium (yarrow) herb top 20 mg, Capsicum annuum (cayenne) fruit 20 mg, Medicago sativa (alfalfa) herb top 20 mg, Arctium lappa (burdock) root 12 mg, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf 12 mg and Urtica dioica (nettle) leaf 12 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredient: Gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take one capsule twice daily with food.