- Helps to maintain the health of the immune system.
- Stimulates the immune system in a multitude of ways.
- Protects against oxidative and free radical damage.
- Helps the body cope with stress (adaptogenic)
- Supports liver and spleen function.
- Helps to support adrenal gland function.
How It Works:
Chinese astragalus root has been used to optimize immune function and as an immund system tonic. In Asia, astragalus root is sold in dry slices up to a foot long. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) texts astragalus was said to tonifying the spleen, blood and chi. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), astragalus is one of the most popular tonic herds and has been in use for thousands of years. The herb has a sweet taste with warming tonic properties. In TCM, the herb is said to be particularly suited to active people for increasing stamina and support of the immune system.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Astragalus membranaceus (astragalus) root 420 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take two capsules three times daily with food.