Bergamot essential oil’s effervescent citrus aroma makes it a great addition to your morning routine and to liven up your household chores. The yellow-green peel of this orange-shaped fruit is cold pressed to produce pure essential oil. While Bergamot has a primarily tart and uplifting aroma, there are also sweet and relaxing elements, making it a popular addition to perfumes. Bergamot has attracted attention for its skin-cleansing properties, and its elegant scent makes it a popular addition to luxury shampoos, soaps, and cleansers. Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it before spending time in the sun.
Bergamot has a light, sweet citrusy scent. Uplifting and relaxing, it is good for building confidence and enhancing your mood. It has a long history of use for oily skin.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils.
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- to experience relief from eczema and dermatitis.
- to help relieve headache.
- or inhaled when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough.
- Upgrade your skin care routine by adding a drop of Bergamot to your favorite shampoos, soaps, serums, and cleansers.
- Add it to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for an uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.
- Diffuse Bergamot at home, in the classroom, or while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Turn a lazy afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma wafting from your diffuser.
- Invite calm into your classroom with this happy scent.
- Help boost positivity around the office with this uplifting citrus aroma.
Bergamot has a unique citrus aroma with a distinctively spicy floral hint and a woodsy backdrop. The sweet-smelling top note can be worked into your favorite relaxation rituals to help relieve tension during times of occasional stress.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse 1-3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. May cause photosensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.
100% pure, YLTG bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia)