BIO 82 | Fungal infection, Candida albicans
Beneficial in the treatment of systemic yeast infections and vaginal yeast infections, where the patient presents with symptoms of fatigue, irritability, unclear thinking, an inability to concentrate and general dissatisfaction, a craving for sweets, flatulence; allergic sensitivities also increase. Internal fungal infections including: chronic sinus infections, not related to allergic conditions, oral candidiasis (thrush), earache with itching of the ear canal. Superficial fungal infections including: ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot, white flaky skin on hands and feet, white discoloration of the nail beds, and other dermatological fungal infections.
Aspergillus niger D30, Candida albicans D12, Chlamydia trachomatis D30, Echinacea D12, Penicillinum D30, Tecoma radicans D30, Zincum metallicum D10.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children > 12 years 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Do not use if allergic to penicillin.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- This product is neither a vaccine nor an alternative to vaccination.
- This product has not been proven to prevent infection.
- Health Canada does not recommend its use in children and advises that your child receive all routine vaccinations.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.