BIO 87 | Bacterial infection
Bacterial infections, acute or chronic, of exogenous or endogenous nature. Chronic immuno-suppression causing heightened bacterial load. To stimulate memory of white blood cells, as a prophylaxis against bacterial infiltration. Infection affecting throat, lungs, or digestive system, with localized symptoms.
Cold and flu protocol BIO 87 | BIO 88 | BIO 93
|BIO 93||BIO 87||BIO 93||BIO 88|| |
Throughout the winter season, BIO 87 10 drops 1 time per week, in conjunction with BIO 88 10 drops 1 time per week, and BIO 93 10 drops 3 times per week. Upon exposure, increase frequency to 1 time daily. Upon development of symptoms, increase the frequency to 3 times daily.
Botulinum D30, Colibacillinum cum natrum muriaticum D12, D30, Hydrastis D4, Pneumococcinum D30, Proteus D30, Pseudomonas aeruginosa D30, Salmonella thyphi D30, Scarlatinum D30, Staphylococcinum D30, Streptococcinum D30, Tuberculinum D30.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children > 12 years 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- This product is neither a vaccine nor an alternative to vaccination.
- This product has not been proven to prevent infection.
- Health Canada does not recommend its use in children and advises that your child receive all routine vaccinations.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.