- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive spasms (antispasmodic) and flatulent dyspepsia.
- Helps relieve colic, indigestion, upset stomach, gas, and nausea.
- Helps relieve feverish conditions by inducing sweating.
- May help relieve teething pain.
- Helps to relieve nervous conditions.
- Relieves constipation as well as diarrhea.
- Enriches milk flow in nursing mothers.
How It Works:
Catnip and Fennel is a synergistic combination of two time-honoured herbs which primarily support the digestive and nervous systems.
Medicinal Ingredients (per mL): Nepeta cataria (catnip) leaf 0.49 mL of a 6:1 extract and Foeniculum vulgare subsp. vulgare var. vulgare (bitter fennel) fruit oil 0.020 mL.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Glycerin and water.
Dosage (adults):Take ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) three times daily with water.