Clove has a spicy, warm scent that’s instantly familiar because of its connection to fall and winter holidays. To produce Clove essential oil, the flower bud and plant stem are steam distilled, and the rich, strong oil that results from this process contains eugenol. This powerful constituent makes it a potent essential oil, and Clove uses include topical applications in massage oils and personal care products.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically or inhaled:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
How to Use
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Put a few drops in a warm bath and enjoy its soothing and invigorating aroma.
- Add to distilled water in a glass spray bottle and use as a homemade air freshener.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and rub onto your neck and back for a rejuvenating massage and uplifting aroma.
- Diffuse in your home to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) † flower bud oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil