Indications / Uses:
- The Fatty Acids in Coconut Oil Can Boost Brain Function
- Immune System Health: The fatty acids in coconut oil can kill harmful pathogens, including bacteria, viruses and fungi. This could potentially help to prevent infections.
- Helps Aid Digestion
- Prevents and Treats Candida
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Non-GMO coconuts, unrefined & unbleached; Hexane-free.
- 62% MCTs†: 2.5 g medium chain triglycerides (lauric, caprylic and capric acids) per serving.
|Serving Size: 4 Softgels Softgel||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Total fat||4 g||5%†|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0 g||**|
|Monounsaturated fat||0 g||**|
|Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil providing 62% MCTs (2,484 mg): Lauric Acid 1,902 mg; Caprylic Acid 298 mg; Capric Acid 280 mg||4 g||**|
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water
Adults take 4 softgels daily with meals.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.