Young Living Deep Relief combines essential oils such as Peppermint, Wintergreen, Dorado Azul, and Helichrysum, known for their soothing and long-lasting benefits, to create a convenient blend ready for on-the-go use or when relaxing at home. Peppermint oil, a primary ingredient in Deep Relief, is used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, or rheumatoid arthritis, making this blend a great companion for your trips to the gym and busy daily routine.
Oils such as Peppermint and Wintergreen play an integral role in this blend as they provide a refreshing, cooling sensation during or after a workout, with an invigorating scent that inspires an upbeat and energetic approach to whatever keeps you active. Pop-in an AromaGlide roller fitment and you’ve got an easy addition to your gym bag, purse, or briefcase so you can reach for it whenever you like.
In Aromatherapy, Deep Relief can also be used topically or inhaled:
- As a nervine and calmative, enhancing relaxation
- As a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- To help relieve colds and coughs
- Treat yourself to an on-the-go mini massage with Deep Relief oil along the nape of your neck and shoulders or onto any other area you choose.
- Use the energizing scent during your gym session when you need a quick break. Swipe it across your neck, temples, forehead, or chest to recharge before you get back to work.
- Keep Deep Relief in your office or living room for a quick pick-me-up and cool, refreshing relief.
- Apply to your skin and enjoy the cooling sensation of Peppermint in this popular blend.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Provides a soothing and cooling sensation when applied to shoulders, neck, and scalp
- Creates a soothing and cooling sensation for sports massages
- Makes the perfect companion for joints after high-impact activity
From the bottle: Minty, slightly sweet, herbal aroma.
- Treat yourself to an on-the-go massage by applying Deep Relief along the nape of your neck, shoulders, and any other areas you desire.
- Breathe in the invigorating scent during your gym session when you need a boost of motivation.
- Apply Deep Relief to fatigued muscles after physical activity for a cooling sensation.
- Keep it close at hand in the office, car, or at home for a sensory pick-me-up.
The nine essential oils in this blend work synergistically to provide a refreshing and invigorating aromatic experience. Apply it to areas that would benefit from a cooling sensation after intense physical activity.
Diffuse or apply topically.
Topical: Apply generously on temples or back of neck.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Medicinal Ingredients: Peppermint essential oil (Mentha x piperita – Twig flowering) 35.25%
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Citrus limon peel essential oil, Abies balsamea needle essential oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud essential oil, Copaifera reticulate balsam essential oil, Coconut oil, Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) essential oil, Helichrysum italicaum flower oil, Vetiveria zizanoides root essential oil, Hyptis suaveolens seed oil