Eucalyptus Globulus is known for its cleansing properties and stimulating scent, and like other eucalyptus essential oil uses, it is often applied topically or diffused aromatically. When diffused, Eucalyptus Globulus also gives rooms and offices a refreshing atmosphere that’s perfect for spaces where you study, meditate or exercise.
Eucalyptus Globulus has an earthy, fresh aroma and is used in many skin care products for its cleansing properties. Applied topically, it is often used to soothe muscles after exercise.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis.
- or inhaled to help relieve headache.
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Gives a refreshing, clean aroma.
- Sports an energising and invigorating scent.
- Creates a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Used in massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma.
- Use its cleansing benefits by adding a couple drops to your favourite facial cream. Be careful of the sensitive eye area, since Eucalyptus Globulus can leave a tingling sensation.
- Add to V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming and refreshing massage.
- Inhale directly or dilute and rub onto your chest for an uplifting, refreshing experience.
- Create an invigorating homemade air freshener by combining distilled water, witch hazel and essential oil in a spray bottle.
- Relax in a steamy bath with Epsom salt and a few drops of essential oil.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 ™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
100% pure, YLTG Eucalyptus globulus essential oil