Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from an evergreen tree native to Australia that is part of the Myrtaceae plant family. Steam distilled from the leaves, Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is loved for its fresh, sharply clean aroma. Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata oil to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment. There are many other Eucalyptus Radiata uses loved by members, including using it in invigorating massage after activity. Found in many of Young Living’s popular products, including Ortho Ease® Massage Oil, and R.C.™ essential oil blend, Eucalyptus oil is a must-have in your home.
Due to its gentle aroma, Eucalyptus radiata is the preferred choice for children. It is one of the most versatile eucalyptus oils.
In aromatherapy, Eucalyptus Radiata can also be used topically:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with strains, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled to help relieve headache
- or inhaled to help relieve colds and coughs
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus oil on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add a couple drops to Ortho Ease Massage Oil and massage it into your feet or after activity for a relaxing experience.
- Diffuse it in your home or work space for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Create a DIY room refresher spray from Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil to combat stale odours.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Refreshing, clean aroma
- Energizing scent
- Creates a stimulating and rejuvenating environment
- Used in massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma
From the bottle: Fresh, subtle, woodsy aroma
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower, just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create invigorating, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add 2–3 drops to Ortho Ease® massage oil and massage it into your feet or muscles after activity for a rejuvenating experience.
- Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata in your home or work space for a clean, energizing aroma.
- Create a DIY room-refreshing spray with Eucalyptus Radiata to combat stale odors.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Bathe in luxury with an invigorating, clean aroma for a spa-like atmosphere.
- Slip under the sheets with a laundered, fresh fragrance for a calm and relaxing evening during any time of year.
Eucalyptus Radiata has a clean, invigorating aroma that can create a rejuvenating environment. It can be used topically on the chest or back in the evening for a soothing yet invigorating aromatic experience.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Eucalyptus radiata essential oil (Eucalyptus radiata - Leaf) 100 %