Fasting Days™ is formulated by Reginald Friesen M.D. and Innotech Nutrition to help support Intermittent Fasting with a balanced nutrient fortified powder mix that is mixed into water. It is low in calories, non-GMO, non-dairy and free of sugar, gluten, MSG, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors and colors. With 10 grams of amino acids, 13 vitamins and minerals including your daily electrolyte requirement, this product helps support the body’s natural ability during your fasting hours. Naturally sweetened.
Recommended Purpose: Helps in energy metabolism, to maintain normal blood glucose levels, connective tissue formation, proper muscle function and to maintain normal electrolyte balance.
Directions for use: Consume “Fasting Days” 1-3 times per day during your fasting hours. Mix 1-2 scoops (10-20 grams) with 16 oz (500ml) of water. Follow with a glass of water and remember to consume 8-10 glasses of water per day. 36 x 10 gram servings per container. $1.55 per 10 gram serving.
Fasting Option #1: Fast 18-20 hours with the help of “Fasting Days” and eat a healthy diet in your 4-6 hour eating window.
Fasting Option #2: Alternate Day Fasting – Fast for 24 hours with the help of “Fasting Days”, followed by a healthy diet for the next 24 hours. Repeat.
Fasting Option #3: Fast for two days with the help of “Fasting Days” and then eat a healthy diet for 5 days which can include “Fasting Days” as a low calorie healthy beverage whenever desired. Repeat cycle.
What is Fasting Days?
Fasting Days is a ketogenic friendly Intermittent Fasting drink mix that helps optimize:
· energy and healthy glucose metabolism
· high quality collagen formation
· hydration and electrolyte balance
· bone density
· muscle mass
· hunger suppression
· daily calorie management
The Fasting Days Formula
Full spectrum essential amino acids
Drinking essential amino acids (EAA) during your fast stimulates muscle protein synthesis and prevents muscle loss.
Each serving of fasting days contains 2,300mg essential amino acids. (L-Lysine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, L-Methionine), L-Carnitine (L-carnitine tartrate), Taurine, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, L-Alpha-Glycerophosphoryl Choline (Alpha GPC), L-Glutamine, Prebiotic Fiber sources, Citrulline malate, L-Proline, Electrolytes (Magnesium Bisglycinate, Magnesium Ascorbate, Potassium Gluconate), Trace vitamins and minerals (manganese, biotin, copper, folate, iodine, selenium, chromium), Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Methylated Vitamin B12
Duration of Use: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use beyond 6 months. Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity has been known to occur.
Store in a cool, dry place. Innotech Nutrition is not responsible for the use or mis-use of this product pertaining to the directions. Tamper proof seal, do not use if broken or removed.
3 Beneficial Effects of Fasting:
- Autophagy (“self-eating”) is a detox process your body undergoes to clean out damaged cells and regenerate new ones. The benefits of autophagy include reduced inflammation, improvement in daily bodily function, prevention of neurodegenerative diseases, and increased longevity.
- Ketosis is a normal metabolic process that occurs when the body does not have enough glucose for energy. Instead, it burns stored fat for energy. This makes your body’s primary energy source stored body fat. Ketosis also promotes improved mental health since there are no blood sugar swings and ketones cause less oxidative stress than glucose.
- Hormesis is the body’s adaptive mechanism to mild stress. This will trigger protective metabolic pathways such as AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) that increase mitochondrial density and boost the immune system.