- Helps to enhance cognitive function in adults.
- Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Stimulates normal brain function.
- Supports blood circulation and neurotransmitter production in the brain.
- Encourages restful, balanced mental activity.
How It Works:
Focus ATN provides herbal extracts, an amino acid and antioxidants to support and enhance brain function and protect from free radical damage.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) inner stem bark 192 mg, L-glutamine 100 mg, Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) herb 40 mg of a 4-6:1 extract standardized to 3% rosmarinic acid, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed 23 mg of a 10-15:1 extract standardized to 85% oligomeric proanthocyanidins and Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) leaf 5 mg of a 50:1 extract standardized to 24% flavonoid glycosides and 6% terpene lactones.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, deanol bitartrate, cellulose and magnesium stearate.
Dosage (adults): Take four capsules four times daily with food.