- Hypogammaglobulinemia; will increase the liver’s ability to make globulin
- Stimulation of the immune system; indicated for some bacterial and viral infections
- Anti-histamine; for allergies, without causing fatigue or drowsiness
Fagus sylvatica is a fibrosclerotic remedy of the respiratory and renal systems.
It also has powerful immuno-stimulant properties.
Antiallergenic and antihistaminic properties. Increases hepatic macrophage activity.
Reported to lower cholesterol, uric acid and urea.
Is not prescribed for more than a 2 month period (may cause biological changes).
Use with caution in the presence of auto-immune diseases.
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Fagus sylvatica* (Beech buds) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use for more than 2 months.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.