Cedar Of Lebanon – Young shoots
- Drains the cutaneous (skin and mucous membranes, especially dry conditions)
- Inflammation modulating – respiratory and digestive mucous membranes
- Helps indirectly through the general cleansing and detoxification
Cedar of Lebanon is a cutaneous remedy (skin diseases are caused by inner problems), used long term for in-depth drainage and detoxification.
The skin constitutes one of the emunctories to be put in function when kidneys and liver become insufficient.
Taken for long enough, it works deeply to eliminate toxins from the body.
This plant is actually used in many cosmetic preparations (prevention of aging skin and wrinkles – works on elastin).
Works particularly well for dry skin problems.
Inflammation modulation (respiratory and digestive mucous membranes). It is interesting to note that the cedar is also indicated in digestive irritations and respiratory mucosa. These two functions, in relation to the skin, are connected to the same element (metal) in Chinese medicine, which regulates the lungs and large intestine.
Antiparasitic (topical insecticides).
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Cedrus libani:
G22 DER-GEM (skin complex)
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Cedrus libani* (Cedar of Lebanon young shoots) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.