- Restores peristaltic action to the colon
- Detoxifies the blood and lymph
- Prevents neurodegeneration
- Malic acid helps break down gallstones
Restores the peristaltic action to the colon.
Detoxifies the blood & lymphatic system.
Prevents neurodegeneration. Stimulates the brain through increased circulation and oxygenation. Useful in fighting dependencies (cigarette smoking).
Helps to break down gallstones (Malic acid).
Anti-inflammatory; it acts where there is blood stasis, hot flushes.
Regulates the breakdown of steroid hormone from cholesterol.
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Malus sylvestris:
G26 FEM50+GEM (woman 50+ complex)
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Malus sylvestris* (Crab apple buds) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.