Fig – Buds
- Nervous system, stress related emotional disturbances (anxiety and depression), excessive thinking; unblocking blocked biological phenomenon associated with the cortico-diencephalic functions – hypothalamus – NS related
- Gastrointestinal (GI); terrain of the stomach, changes the environment of the stomach, heals mucosa, ENS related
- Cardiovascular (CV) system – anti-coagulant, arteriosclerosis
Ficus carica is an extraordinary remedy (the Fig tree was sacred in antiquity) because it acts in depth on the endocrine system, contributing thus to the regulation of a good number of problems. A gastric drainer used for digestive problems, regulates gastric juices (hypo or hyperchlorhydria).
Endocrine & nervous system – Remedy of choice for anxiety, having a deep seated effect on both the endocrine and the nervous system. Cardiovascular system – Helps in the reabsorption of intra-cranial hematomata, is an anti-arrhythmic, and helps combat arteriosclerosis and thrombosis. Can prove to be effective in the treatment of anemia when due to a lack of iron.
HerbalGem gemmo complexes that contain Ficus carica:
G3 CAL-GEM (anti-stress complex)
G11 NOCTIGEM (sleep complex)
G24 STOMAGEM (digestive comfort complex)
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Ficus carica* (Fig buds) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.