- For chronic viral infections (inhibits the growth of viruses, changes the environment so viral load is reduced, however not effective on colds and flu)
- Hypercholesterolemia (drains the hepato-biliary region, modifies the saturation of cholesterol in bile)
- Hypoglycemic when used with other gemmos and used over time
Acer campestre regulates the saturation of bile with cholesterol, preventing the formation of sand and stones in the gallbladder (prevention and treatment of gallstones) and lowers cholesterol levels by increasing its excretion through the biliary system.
Antiviral: (Inhibits the growth of many different type of viruses: chronic hepatitis A, B, C and all forms of herpes, chicken pox (not so much for shingles), Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus (CMV), viral Bell’s palsy.
Also has a hypoglycemic (NIDDM) and anxiolytic properties (ill-defined dangers).
Do not use for more than 6 consecutive weeks
Do not use if you are taking lysine.
Chronic constipation: may cause constipation
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Acer campestre* (Hedge maple buds) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.