Juniper – Young shoots
- Liver drainage
- Regeneration of liver damage
- Kidney drainage – diuretic
- Normalises the ionic balance – electrolyte balance
Detoxifier of the liver / kidneys (auto / external toxin). Stimulates hepatocytes. Protects the liver against the negative side effects of chemotherapy. Acts in-depth as an overall tonic for the body.
Reduces cholesterol / uric acid / glucose levels in the blood.
Normalises the ionic balance.
HerbalGem gemmo complexes that contain Juniperus communis:
G7 DEP-GEM (detox complex)
G12 OPT-GEM (eye complex)
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Juniperus communis* (Juniper young shoots) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.