Lemon-tree – Bark
- Complementary synergistic remedy increasing the potency action of other remedies
- To increase blood flow quickly
- Very short effect, repeat frequently for best effects
Citrus limonum acts as a blood fluidifier; it regulates the blood coagulation mechanism and is a true alternative to aspirin, without posing the risk of ulcer formation as in allopathic aspirin.
Indicated when there is an increase of blood fibrinogen, anticoagulant.
Acts as a complementary synergistic remedy, making more potent the actions of other remedies.
Citrus limonum increases the blood flow quickly.
Lowers cholesterol, triglycerides & fibrinogens.
Use with caution in conjunction with anticoagulant medications.
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Citrus limonum:
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Citrus limonum* (Lemon tree bark) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.