Mistletoe – Young shoots
- For sclerotic conditions in all organs and glands. Will break things down in the body
- Used in conjunction with chemotherapy treatments to break down tissue and have chemo agent act as a toxin to the tumour. Breaks down the glue that holds tumours, benign and malignant, together.
- Has some quieting action on the nervous system (NS); lowers heart rate(HR) and blood pressure (BP), eases anxiety, promotes sleep, decreases panic attacks
Highly symbolic plant, widely used by Celtic ancestors.
Viscum album has antisclerotic properties and is recommended for sclerocystic conditions in all organs and glands (break down sclerotic tissues in the body).
Has some quieting action on the NS: Lowers HR and BP. Eases anxiety, promotes sleep, decreases panic attacks.
It is especially at the cardiovascular level that Viscum album has an antisclerotic effect (hypotensive, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, active on fibrosclerosis).
Used in conjunction with chemotherapy treatments to break down tissue and have chemo agent act as toxin to the tumor. Breaks down the glue that holds tumours, benign and malignant, together.
It possesses potent diuretic properties as well as a stimulating action on the immune system.
Breaks down scar tissue after surgery.
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Viscum album:
G4 COR-GEM (circulation and healthy blood pressure complex)
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Viscum album* (Mistletoe young shoots) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.