Oriental plane tree – Buds
- Acne; stimulates the reticulo-endothelial system, improving immune function
Plant not well known in gemmotherapy.
The signature of the bark leads to properties related to skin problems (vitiligo / acne) and oddly paludism (antiparasitic against malaria protozoan parasites).
Stimulates the reticulo-endothelial system, improving immune function.
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Platanus orientalis:
G19 ACN-GEM (acne complex)
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Platanus orientalis* (Oriental plane-tree buds) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.