Raspberry – Young shoots
- For women, related to reproductive organs in the pelvic region
- Uterine tonic / reproductive tonic
- Hormonal regulation, specifically ovarian function; puberty, childbearing years, menopause
Rubus idaeus helps to provide relief from menstrual problems, while harmonising hormone imbalance. It contributes to the well-being of women throughout the month.
- Main remedy for women, related to reproductive organs in the pelvic region:
- Uterine tonic/reproductive tonic
- Hormonal regulation, specifically ovarian function (by stimulating both the secretion of estrogens & progesterone, great regulator). With its hormonal action it reduces female pilosity.
- Antispasmodic (Uterine)
- Puberty / Childbearing years / Menopause (remarkable action)
Works in anatomo-pathologic states characterised by fibrosclerosis.
Do not use for men (key remedy for the female hormonal system).
Do not use before the 3rd month of pregnancy.
Its tannin content may interfere with the absorption of allopathic medication (take 3 hours apart).
There exists a theoretic hypoglycemia risk with the use of insulin or oral hypoglycemiants.
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Rubus idaeus:
G23 MENO-GEM (menopause complex)
G26 FEM50+GEM (woman 50+ complex)
Precautions for use:
Pregnant women should avoid taking bud extracts with hormonal action like Quercus robur (Oak), Rubus idaeus (Raspberry), Sequoia gigantea (Giant redwood), Vaccinium vitis-idaea (Cowberry).
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Rubus idaeus* (Raspberry young shoots) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.