- Liver protection and regeneration, restores hepatocytes
- Antiviral, viruses of influenza and the common cold, stimulates the immunity
- Removes polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and polychlorinated phenols (PCPs) from the body
Secale cereale is one of the rare germinated seeds used as embryonic tissue in gemmotherapy. Its properties are little known and the plant is insufficiently studied.
Secale cereale (Rye rootlets) macerate is essentially a liver remedy that stimulates, regenerates, and restores hepatocytes (Milk Thistle).
Antiviral (influenza virus and the common cold), stimulates the immunity.
Has a certain “antibiotic” Germination of Secale cereale rootlets emits substances which inhibit germination of other plants.
Removes polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and polychlorinated phenols (PCPs) from the body.
Skin: Repairs the epidermis and the dermis, which could be an indirect effect of its action on the liver.
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Secale cereale* (Rye rootlets) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.