Service-tree – Buds
- Venous problems; regulator of venous circulation, moves congestion, decreases serum viscosity, tones venous walls
- Lymph drainage
The eatable fruits (service- or sorb-apple) are used for making various drinks. The glycerine macerate has a very pleasant flavour, close to bitter almond or “Amaretto” liquor.
Sorbus domestica is a remarkable venous detoxifier, used for pathologies caused by hyperviscosity of the blood and slow circulation.
Tones the venous wall, major regulator of the venous circulation.
Decreases serum viscosity.
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Sorbus domestica:
G17 VEN-GEM (healthy veins complex)
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Sorbus domestica* (Service-tree buds) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.