Virginia creeper – Young shoots
- Repair and regeneration for joints – ligaments, tendons, cartilage
- Inflammatory conditions
- Post inflammatory degeneration
- Fibrosis, sclerosis, retraction of tissue
- If used in conjunction with Glucosamine sulfate, the Glucosamine is the building material and the Ampelopsis veitchii is the glue
Ampelopsis veitchii is a great remedy for fibrous tissues, recommended in inflammatory or degenerative joint pathologies for ligaments, tendons and cartilages.
Anti-inflammatory and anti-sclerotic properties.
Regenerative properties of connective tissues. Use when fibrosis is associated with sclerosis and retraction when there are local fibrous indurations or adhesions after inflammations. Ampelopsis veitchii is a remedy of Yin nature.
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Ampelopsis veitchii* (Virgin vine young shoots) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.