Walnut – Buds
- Affinity for skin and mucous membranes
- Cleans up focal infections in the body; anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antiparasitic, antifungal, antibacterial
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels – pancreatic endocrine
- Improves digestion/spleen Qi function – pancreatic exocrine
Restores the flora of the colon after antibiotics. This bud is the main remedy for diabetes and acts by normalising enzymes, insulin production and the secretion of pancreatic juice.
Antimicrobial: Antiviral (Hepatitis C), antibiotic (antistreptococcic and antistaphylococcic), antiparasitic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory.
Immune: Plays a role in all hyperimmunity syndromes with cutaneous manifestations. Increases general immunity. Stimulates the production of immunoglobulin.
Cutaneous: Internal action of the remedy manifested on external disorders.
Circulatory: Acts in chronic inflammations and promotes the general defence mechanism of the body. A recent study, conducted on 26,000 people, showed a 50% reduction in the rate of heart attack among people who eat walnuts 5 times a week. Walnuts are the only seeds containing the 3 essential fatty acids that protect the arteries (20 % oleic acid, 60 % linoleic acid, 12 to 14 % linolenic acid).
Pulmonary: Walnut fights against infection of the bronchial mucosa and trachea.
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Juglans regia:
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Juglans regia* (Walnut buds) (extract 1:20 … 2.5 mg) 0.05 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.