Geranium essential oil was used by the Egyptians to promote beautiful, radiant-looking skin when applied topically. Today this potent oil is often used in high-end perfumes and skin care products. Cultivated from the fragrant flower native to South Africa and obtained through a careful distillation process, Geranium’s sweet, floral scent can be used topically and aromatically.
Add Geranium to lotion, body wash, and hair care to enhance the aroma of your personal care products. Because Geranium has versatile benefits, you can also diffuse it to invite a peaceful, spiritual feeling in your living room or meditative space.
Geranium essential oil has an uplifting, floral aroma. Diffuse its balancing, peaceful, and calming aroma or apply it topically to help maintain the appearance of tender skin.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically or inhaled:
- to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- May help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin
- Helps promote healthy, radiant-looking hair
- May help cleanse the skin
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance
From the bottle: Floral and herbaceous
- Add Geranium to a neutral skin moisturizer and apply it morning and night to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add Geranium to your skin regimen to help cleanse your skin.
- Mix it with your favorite Young Living shampoo to help promote healthy, radiant-looking hair.
- Diffuse Geranium in your home or office for a pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Combine it with oils like Lavender and Ylang Ylang to blend in a hot bath. The aromatic blend of floral and sweet smells creates a peaceful, private getaway.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Get creative juices flowing by filling your office or study with this pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Bring the family together by accenting the air in the den or kitchen with its sweet fragrance.
- Make your bedroom bloom with the romantic scents of Geranium, Lavender, and Jasmine.
Geranium oil’s sweet, floral aroma can be diffused in intimate settings to create a memorable, warming environment for you and your family.
Diffuse or dilute and apply topically.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil