Ginger has a warm, spicy fragrance that is energizing. Supporting relief in many areas, ginger is commonly used to soothe, comfort, and balance digestive discomfort.
Ginger essential oil benefits include its topical and aromatic uses, whether the oil is being diffused during a long road trip or applied during a massage. Its spicy, invigorating aroma also makes it popular in the perfume industry.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis.
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Culinary: Ginger essential oil is a distinct and versatile oil that’s great to keep on hand in the kitchen. Add a few drops to food and drink recipes to introduce a warm, spicy twist.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse around your home to create a warm, uplifting environment.
- Use a USB Diffuser to freshen the air in the car with Ginger’s refreshing aroma. It’s great for everyday errands or full-day road trips.
- Add a couple drops to Ortho Sport® Massage Oil for a post-workout massage.
- Incorporate into your morning skin care regimen to experience its energising aroma and support healthy-looking skin.
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavour.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger essential oil to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) † root oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil