Derived from the flowering tops in EasternEurope, helichrysum was traditionally used to support healthy looking skin. The helichrysum flowers are commonly called "everlasting" or "immortal."
These tiny flowers pack a punch, aromatically and topically, as Helichrysum essential oil provides many benefits for the skin, including reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
- to experience relief from eczema and dermatitis
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Warm, comforting scent
- Can be used in post-workout massage
- Inspiring aroma
- Cleansing properties
From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, honey-like aroma
- Add Helichrysum to your daily skin care regimen to enhance the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse the inspiring aroma during work or study.
- Use Helichrysum’s cleansing benefits by adding a couple drops to your nighttime facial cleanser.
- Mix 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a relaxing massage.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Bathe the air in this earthy, grounding aroma during your morning skin care routine.
- Encourage a sense of calm and focus by welcoming the sweet scent into your study during homework sessions and while working on creative projects.
- Fill your living room with the clarifying fragrance during times of rest and quiet contemplation.
Helichrysum essential oil has a warm, earthy, sweet aroma that can help create an inspiring experience when diffused. Its cleansing properties can be beneficial when applied topically, smoothing the appearance of uneven skin.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Immortelle essential oil (Helichrysum italicum†, herb top flowering) 100%
†100% pure, YLTG™ Essential Oil