- Garlic helps treat bacterial and fungal infections and helps maintain cardiovascular health.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions.
- High Potency Garlic features a special locked-in freshness coating that contains chlorophyll. This helps control odour while assuring a long, effective shelf-life. Because the tablet does not break down for absorption until it reaches the small intestine, you receive the full nutritional value of garlic without the undesirable taste.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help reduce elevated blood lipid levels/hyperlipidemia and maintain cardio vascular health in adults.
- Garlic is well known for it's antimicrobial and antibacterial properties which help fight bacterial, fungal, and viral infections. These properties have also led to garlic's use to kill and expel parasites and worms.
- Garlic has been traditionally used to detoxify the body and protect against infection by enhancing immune function.
Dosage (Children (2 – 9 years): Take one tablet once daily. Adolescents and adults (10 years and over):Take two tablets once daily.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains Allium sativum (garlic) bulb 419 mg. Non-medicinal Ingredients:Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, broccoli flowers, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, cabbage leaf, carrot root, red beetroot, rosemary leaf, tomato fruit, turmeric root, citrus bioflavonoids [Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit peel and Citrus reticulata (orange) fruit peel], hesperidin, hypromellose phthalate, shellac and chlorophyllin copper complex sodium.