- Remedy based on the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Stimulates immune response.
- Fights chronic infection, helps treat viral infections.
- Enhances the body's response to stress.
- Protects the liver from common organic poisons.
- Relieves swelling and inflammation.
- Purifies blood and eliminates toxins.
- Assists in lowering fever.
- Scientific studies show that this combination is an effective treatment for herpes.
How It Works:
Nature’s Sunshine’s Chinese herbal combinations are based on 5000 years of Chinese herbal tradition. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which includes the use of herbal medicine, continues to provide primary healthcare throughout Asia even in these modern times. An important concept in TCM is yin and yang, which stems from the basic Chinese philosophy of the interdependence of opposites. In TCM, the goal is to balance the complementary forces of yin and the yang to achieve optimum health. HRP-C is a yinyang balancing formula developed by the traditional Chinese doctor, Wenwei Xie. When looking for a company to share his formula with, Dr. Xie picked Nature's Sunshine because of NSP’s extensive herbal formulating experience and quality assurance.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each VegCap contains Portulaca oleracea (ma chi xian) herb 60 mg, Taraxacum mongolicum (pu gong ying) whole plant 60 mg, Strobilanthes cusia (ma lan) leaf 48 mg, Strobilanthes cusia (ma lan) root 40 mg, Thlaspi arvense (xi ming) whole plant 40 mg, Bupleurum chinense (chai hu) root 36 mg, Scutellaria baicalensis (huang qin) root 28 mg, Typhonium flagelliforme (shui ban xia) rhizome 28 mg, Cinnamomum cassia (rou gi) twig 20 mg, Glycyrrhiza uralensis (gan cao) rhizome 20 mg and Panax ginseng (ren shen) root 20 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: hypromellose
Dosage (adults): Take two VegCaps with a meal twice daily.