- Remedy based on the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Excess conditions in TCM.
- May help soothe inflamed tissues.
- The herbs in this formula enhance the body's detoxifying and eliminating functions.
- Clears the heat and may calm nervous tension.
- Some of the herbs in this formula may provide mild diuretic and laxative effects.
- Traditionally used for inflammatory and feverish conditions, premenstrual symptoms, menopause, anemia, dry eyes, hemorrhoids, hepatitis, joint problems, chipping nails, and depression.
How It Works:
Nature’s Sunshine’s Chinese herbal combinations are based on 5000 years of Chinese herbal tradition. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which includes the use of herbal medicine, continues to provide primary healthcare throughout Asia even in these modern times. IF-C is considered a yang formula with main principle of therapy called Qing Re, which means to clean the heat. IF-C, according to TCM, quenches the fire element and restores balance by clearing toxins.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains:Lonicera japonica (ren dong) flower 42 mg, Forsythia suspense (forsythia) fruit) 33 mg, Chrysanthemum x morifolium (juhua) flower 28 mg, Gardenia jasminoides (zhizi) fruit 28 mg, Inula britannica (ou ya xuan fu hua) flower 28 mg, Reynoutria multiflora (fo-ti) root 28 mg, Schizonepeta tenuifolia (jingjie) flower bud 28 mg, Scutellaria baicalensis (huang qin) root 28 mg, Selinum striatum, rhizome 28 mg, Angelica sinensis (dong quai) root 23 mg, Arctium lappa (goboshi) fruit 23 mg, Bupleurum chinense (chai hu) root 23 mg, Phellodendron amurense (huang bo) stem bark 23 mg, Saposhnikovia divaricate (fang feng) root 23 mg, Vitex rotundifolia (dan ye man jing) fruit 23 mg, Carthamu
s tinctorius (honghua) flower 19 mg, Coptis chinensis (huang lian) rhizome 19 mg, Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Gan cao) root 19 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take 4 Capsules twice daily with food.