Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender is a great beginner oil and a must for every home. Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favourite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Helps to support digestive discomfort
- Reduces the symptoms of cough and cold
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps to relieve headaches
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Helps to relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis
From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during naptime for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.
Lavender essential oil has a floral, calming scent that can be used aromatically or topically. With its many benefits, Lavender is one of our most popular products.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care professional prior to use. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia, herb top flowering)
† 100% pure, YLTG™ essential oil