Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving its aroma all the brightness of the freshly picked fruit. Cheerful, sweet, and nostalgic, Lemon oil can help eliminate odours and infuse your whole home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma benefits your environment. Your teens can add a drop to their evening moisturiser to reduce the appearance of blemishes, while you can add it to your conditioner for an aromatic treat that smooths and shines the look of your hair. Because some citrus oils like Lemon can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outside.
Lemon essential oil can add a bright, dynamic flavour to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savoury recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Lemon essential oil has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon essential oil for a convenient way to use this great flavour. Start small with a single drop of oil.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energizing, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment. Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- Add Lemon to skin care products to help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives. Inhale or apply topically to reduce the symptoms of cough and cold.
- From the bottle: Clean, refreshing, citrus aroma
- Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favorite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odors in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.
Lemon essential oil has a cheerful, sweet aroma that can freshen and fill your home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- 4 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 3 drops Lemon essential oil
- 3 drops Basil essential oil
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- 4 drops Stress Away essential oil blend
- 2 drops Lemongrass essential oil
Fresh Start Blend
- 3 drops Orange
- 2 drops Lemon
- 3 drops Grapefruit
Lemon peel essential oil (Citrus limon – Fruit peel)
† 100% pure, YLTG essential oil