- Improves digestive function.
- Traditional herbal medicine for the relief of indigestion, gaseousness, or fullness.
- Various herbs in this formula have been used to stimulate bile flow and improve digestion and detoxification.
- The herbs in this formula provide nutritional support to the liver and gallbladder function. This may help reduce some symptoms associated with liver congestion, such as inflammation and pain.
- The herbs in LIV-A have traditionally been used to help treat anemia, constipation, congested lymphatic glands, flatulence, gallstones, hepatitis, jaundice, kidney stones ans water retention.
How It Works:
LIV-A, a combination formulated by the late Dr. Paavo Airola N.D., author, and alternative health and healing authority. It is traditional medicine for relief of indigestion, gaseousness, or fullness.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) root 85 mg, Curcuma longa (turmeric) root 70 mg, Petroselinum crispum (parsley) leaf 50.4 mg, Cnicus benedictus (blessed thistle) herb 19.8 mg, Angelica archangelica (angelica) rhizome/root 16.8 mg, Matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower 15.8 mg, Gentiana lutea (gentian) rhizome/root 12.9 mg and Solidaga virgaurea (golden rod) herb 8.9 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, yellow dock root, cellulose and artichoke leaf.
Dosage (adults): Take 4 capsules 3 times daily with a meal.