- A source of two of the best-absorbed forms of this essential mineral.
- Magnesium is a factor in the maintenance of good health
- Magnesium helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fat.
- Magnesium helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium is crucial to the proper functioning of muscle tissue.
- Helps with the transmission of nerve and muscle impulses.
- Helps nerves to relax.
- Helps regulate the heartbeat.
- Aids in maintaining proper PH balance.
- Helps reduce and dissolve calcium phosphate kidney stones.
How It Works:
Magnesium is a vital element of the body, concentrated primarily in bones and within each cell. Magnesium Complex provides two types of the best-absorbed forms of this important mineral. Magnesium is essential for calcium absorption, as well as for every biological function, including glucose metabolism, production and balance of cellular energy, and muscle function. Magnesium, also known as the "antistress" mineral, is a vital catalyst in enzyme activity.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains 100 mg of magnesium (magnesium citrate, 485 mg, 16% magnesium, and magnesium malate, 155 mg, 15.2% magnesium).
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take orally one capsule twice daily with a meal.