- Supplements the body with dietary sulfur.
- Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Sulfur helps fortify connective tissuesand maintain healthy joints.
- Sulfur stimulates bile secretion and may help regulate elimination.
- Relieves severe allergic reaction symptoms and asthma, promotes the formation of collagen, which helps produce new skin; strengthens hair and nails.
How It Works:
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a naturally-occurring organic form of dietary sulfur. MSM has demonstrated its ability to relieve pain associated with joints and connective tissue and in cases of osteoarthritis. Researchers are not entirely sure how MSM works to relieve pain, but some have hypothesized the effect is due in part to the ability of MSM to support cell flow-through, thus removing harmful substances and permitting nutrients to flow in.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 750 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
Dosage (adults): Take 2 tablets three times daily. Take with food. Avoid taking at bedtime. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.