- A well-known herb with expectorant and demulcent properties.
- As an expectorant and demulcent it soothes irritated mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
- As an expectorant it helps expel excess mucous from the upper respiratory tract associated with coughs due to colds.
- Provides soothing relief to the lungs and throat.
- Helps fight viral infections.
- Helps treat respiratory conditions, including emphysema.
- May help relieve stomach cramps.
- Helps control diarrhea.
How It Works:
Mullein is a well-known herb use to treat the upper respiratory tract as an expectorant and demulcent. It was introduced from Europe into North America and was immediately adopted by Native Americans to treat respiratory problems.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf 290 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take two capsules with a meal three times daily.