- Vitamin / Mineral Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
- Hypoallergenic Formula
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Source of vitamin A and provitamin A to help maintain eyesight, night vision, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Source of vitamin A and provitamin A to help in the
- development and maintenance of teeth and bones.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to prevent vitamin E, B1, B2, B6, pantothenic acid, B12,
- folic acid and biotin deficiency.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones,
- cartilage, connective tissue formation, teeth and gums.
- Helps in wound healing and tissue formation.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps normal growth and development.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- Mineral supplement.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps to prevent chromium deficiency.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Helps to maintain immune function.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a
healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of
Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Beta-carotene 1500 IU
- Vitamin A (palmitate) 1500 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU
- Vitamin D3 100 IU
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 50 mg
- Pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 40 mg
- Niacin (nicotinic acid) 10 mg
- Thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride) 15 mg
- Riboflavin (riboflavin, riboflavin-5-phosphate) 17 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 17 mg
- Folate (folic acid) 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 300 mcg
- Biotin (biotin) 50 mcg
- Calcium (citrate) 42 mg
- Magnesium (citrate) 39 mg
- Potassium (citrate) 10 mg
- Chromium (citrate) 50 mcg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 40 mcg
- Selenium (chelate)*HVP 50 mcg
- Silicon (chelate) 0.015 mg
- Vanadium (citrate) 25 mcg
- Molybdenum (citrate) 15 mcg
- Zinc (citrate) 5 mg
- Manganese (citrate) 1.5 mg
- Inositol 10 mg
- Choline (bitartrate) 5 mg
- Betaine (betaine hydrochloride) 10 mg
- L-Cysteine 10 mg
- Glutamic acid 10 mg
- *HVP (hydrolysed vegetable protein) source is rice.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose.
Does not contain: Sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, or peanut derivatives.
Adults, take 1 capsule 2-3 times per day with a meal. Take a few
hours before or after taking other medications.
Children, 1 capsule daily.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have high cholesterol, if you are obese, or if you have liver disorder. For an adult subpopulation only.
Contraindications: Do not take if you are pregnant or
Known adverse reactions: People sensitive to nicotinic acid may
experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient.