- Contains mucilaginous herbs that soothe irritated mucous membranes.
- Capsicum is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion.
- Relieves inflammation in the glandular system, especially the prostate and pancreas.
- May help lower blood sugar levels by helping the pancreas function properly to produce insulin.
- May help reduce pain, irritation, and swelling, particularly in the mucous membranes.
- Some of the herbs in this combination may help improve digestion.
- Herb in this combination have traditionally been used for diabetes, weakened pancreas, ulcers, flatulence, and acid indigestion.
How It Works:
P-14 is a herbal combination containing 13 time-honoured botanicals to primarily support the digestive and intestinal system. P-14 contains the mucilaginous herbs slippery elm, mullien and marshmallow which have a soothing effect on the irritated mucous tissues in the body, including the gastrointestinal tract.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) root 80 mg; Allium sativum (garlic) bulb 67 mg; Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) root and rhizome 50 mg; Barosma betulina (buchu) leaf 45 mg of a 3:1 extract; Juniperus communis (juniper) berry 33 mg; Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf 31 mg; Achillea millefolium (yarrow) aerial parts 28 mg; Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) bark 27 mg; Capsicum annuum (capsicum) fruit 26 mg; Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root 19 mg; Urtica dioica (nettle) leaf 17 mg; Quercus alba (white oak) stem inner bark 14 mg and Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon 13 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin and silicon dioxide.
Dosage (adults): Take 2 capsules twice daily with food 2 hours before or after taking other health products.