- Pantothenic acid helps in tissue formation.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- An important member of the vitamin B complex.
- May help support the adrenal glands to reinforce our defences against stress.
- May help treat insomnia, depression and anxiety.
- May help build antibodies for fighting infection.
How It Works:
Pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, is part of the vitamin B complex family and occurs in all living cells. It is synthesized in the body by the bacterial flora of the gut. Deficiencies may occur when the body lacks the gut flora needed to synthesize pantothenic acid. One of the primary roles of pantothenic acid is the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) (d-calcium pantothenate) 250 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, gelatin capsule and magnesium stearate.
Dosage (adults): Take one capsule daily with a meal.