At some point, everyone will become host to a parasite or similar ‘bug’. Usually parasites don’t ‘take hold’ of the body but, when they do, it can be incredibly hard to get rid of them. Very few herbs or medicinal ingredients can remove parasites from the body after they’ve established themselves.
This is what makes Avena Originals Para-Ease essential. The carefully-blended herbs and other ingredients in this product strongly offend parasites, creating an environment inside your body that discourages them. Para-Ease doesn’t encourage elimination, so it’s a good idea to combine it with Herb Cocktail or H/C Plus to help empty the bowels so the two work in conjunction to repel and remove internal parasites.
10 Signs You May Have a Parasite
- You have an explained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS
- You traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad
- You have a history of food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since.
- You have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up multiple times during the night.
- You get skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema.
- You grind your teeth in your sleep.
- You have pain or aching in your muscles or joints.
- You experience fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy.
- You never feel satisfied or full after your meals.
- You've been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia.
Medical screenings are missing parasites.
Many nutritionalists would suggest families do a 90 day parasite cleanse together once per year as a preventative measure.
Ingredients: (per capsule)
Turmeric Root, Goldenseal Root, Black Walnut Hull, Clove Flower Bud, Garlic Bulb, Turkish Rhubarb Root, Woormwood Leaf & Stem, Pumpkin Seed, Barberry Bark, Butternut Bark, Sweet Fennel Seed, Phytase, Cellulase, Lipase, Protease, Alpha-amylase, & Cellulose (vegetarian capsule)
Avena Commitment to Quality.
| || |