- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a mild diuretic.
- Aids digestion and freshens the breath.
- Enhances elimination of wastes via the kidneys. This action may help dissolve and expel kidney stones and gravel from the kidneys.
- Parley has seen traditional use as an aid to clearing congestion due to coughs and colds.
- Traditionally use to relieve intestinal gas.
- Parsley has been shown to inhibit the secretion of histamine, which triggers allergy symptoms.
How It Works:
Parsley, to most a common plate garnish and culinary herb, has a long history of use as a herbal medicine. A member of the umbelliferous vegetable family, parsley contains many medicinal properties, including some that are mildly diuretic.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Petroselinum crispum (parsley) leaves 335 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take two capsules with a meal twice daily.