Patchouli, sometimes called "the scent of the sixties," has a musky, earthy, exotic aroma. This essential oil may be used topically to improve the appearance of dry skin and is an ideal complement when added to your favorite skin care products.
Diffuse Patchouli for a calming, relaxing, and peaceful fragrance.
Use its calming, relaxing aroma during meditation or yoga practice or apply topically to improve the appearance of skin.
Patchouli oil uses often include perfumes, soaps, incense, and essential oil blends.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils.
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation.
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Massage 2–3 drops onto skin for a healthy, youthful-looking glow.
- Diffuse in the evening after a long day at work or school to help create a peaceful and calming environment.
- Add a couple of drops to your shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) † oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil