- Provides 36 mg of potassium. Facilitates the absorption and ultilization of potassium.
- An electrolyte supplement for the maintenance of good health.
- Formulated in an all-herbal base.
- Potassium regulates the body's water balance an d normalizes heart rhythms.
- Potassium helps reduce blood pressure.
- May help treat disorders of the genitourinary tract, including the kidney, bladder, prostate, and uterine problems.
How It Works:
Potas is a source of potassium, the main mineral found in the intracellular fluid of humans. In addition to providing 36 mg of potassium citrate, Potas has an all-herbal base formula containing kelp plant, dulse plant, alfalfa herb, horseradish root, white cabbage leaf, and thyme herb.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Ascophyllum nodosum (bladderwrack) stems and leaves 249 mg; Laminaria digitata (kelp) stems and leaves 62 mg; Medicago sativa (alfalfa) aerial parts 45 mg; potassium (potassium citrate) 36 mg; Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) root 9 mg; Brassica oleracea var. capitata (cabbage) leaf 8 mg and Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf 6 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, dulse fronds extract and silicon dioxide.
Dosage (adults): Take one capsule, twice daily with food.