Healthy Bacteria For Life
Probiotics – The Healthy Bacteria You Don’t Want to Kill
Gastrointestinal complaints are a common cause of lost work days and visits to the doctor. Like millions of others, you may not realize that bloating, acid reflux, indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea are not a normal part of your digestive process. Symptoms like these indicate an imbalance in your intestinal microflora that may lead to more serious disease.
Where Did All Your Good Bacteria Go?
- Processed-Food Diet - A processed-food diet filled with refined flours and synthetic sugars deplete your natural gut bacteria and encourage the growth of candida yeast.
- Caffeine - Too much coffee, tea or cola causes hyper-secretions in the stomach, which can lead to chronic gastrointestinal disease.
- Antacids - Antacids interfere with your normal digestive process by inhibiting the release of necessary digestive enzymes and probiotics.
- Tobacco - Smoking and chewing tobacco products depletes essential intestinal microflora.
- Prescription Antibiotics - Prescription antibiotics do not differen- tiate between beneficial & harmful bacteria; they just eradicate everything!
- Steroids - Corticosteroids destroy your healthy gut bacteria if taken over long periods of time.
- X-Rays - Excessive use of X-Rays can also damage your intestinal flora. If you have these procedures often, your depleted gut bacteria must be replaced.
- Fluoride - Fluoride has been proven to cause chronic gastrointestinal complaints due to depleted gut microflora.
- Aging - The more mature gut will greatly benefit from probiotic supplementation as probiotics deplete as you age.
How Probiotics Work:
Probiotics boost your immune system and protect you from viruses, fungus, bacteria, allergens, and chemicals by surrounding and neutralizing the offending substances. These good bacteria form a barrier along your intestinal lining, preventing viruses from passing into your bloodstream.
The Health Benefits of Probiotics are Virtually Endless!
Treats Digestive Disorders
Protects Against the Adverse Effects of Radiation Treatment
Stabilizes Blood Cholesterol
Protects Against “Super Germs”
Aids in Weight Management
Prevents Periodontal Disease
Counteracts the Side Effects of Antibiotic
Add L-Glutamine to Your Probiotic for Leaky Gut Relief
The lining of your intestines is only one cell-layer thick. Overuse of antibiotics, NSAID pain relievers, synthetic hormones, and poor diet can deplete this vital lining, allowing undigested food particles, bacteria, and viruses to enter into your bloodstream. This encourages chronic inflammation and allergies as well as mental and behavioral disturbances. In addition to probiotics and prebiotics, I also recommend another supplement; L-Glutamine. L-Glutamine is a free amino acid found within skeletal muscle and blood. L-Glutamine improves gut integrity and water absorption in the gut, thus hydrating the entire body.
Recommended purpose or use:
• Source of good probiotics.
• Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health.
• Could promote a favorable gut flora.
Recommended dose: Adults & Adolescents (13 years and older)
Take 1 capsule once a day. Take 30 minutes prior to or with meal.
Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics or antifungal.
Medicinal ingredients: Each DR veggie capsule contains,
Halal Certified, Kosher Certified:
Bifidobacterium bifidum / B. lactis (Bb-02).......1.8 Billion cfu*
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (B|-04)..3.7 Billion cfu
Lactobacillus acidophilus (Lc-11)..........................4.4 Billion cfu
Lactobacillus casei (La-14)......................................1.2 Billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)...........................2.2 Billion cfu
Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)..............................1.2 Billion cfu
Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21).....................1.5 Billion cfu
*cfu: Colony forming units
Non-medicinal ingredients: L-Glutamine (250mg)
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (capsule ingredient), gellan gum.
Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, wheat, or yeast.
Cautions and Warnings:
• If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
• If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
• If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.