Rosemary has a fresh, herbaceous, sweet, slightly medicinal aroma. An energizing oil, it is also a popular ingredient in skin and hair care products.
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity.
In fact, you can find this powerful oil in Young Living’s Thieves® and En-R-Gee™ blends.
Rosemary is also a flavourful herb that’s celebrated for its role in the culinary world, especially in Italian dishes. Rosemary essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savoury recipes.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically or inhaled:
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis.
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity
- Lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to all dishes
From the bottle: fresh, robust, herbaceous aroma
- Combine 1 drop Rosemary with 4 drops V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
- Stir in a few drops to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavour.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary essential oil in your favourite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop to marinades and salad dressings for an extra dose of flavour.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary essential oil for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energising aroma.
- Diffuse Rosemary in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
Rosemary essential oil has a complex, woodsy aroma and can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity. You can also add it to food and drink recipes to add a fresh burst of flavour.
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil