Sage emits a strong, spicy, clarifying, and uplifting aroma when diffused and is known to be calming and soothing when applied topically.
It has been used traditionally for its cleansing and purifying properties, and abilility to strenthen the senses
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation.
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis.
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed. Testing one drop on a small patch of skin is recommended before use.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Sage (Salvia officinalis) † essential oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil