- Cayenne is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion and help support peripheral circulation.
- A traditional all-herbal medicine formula.
- May help clear sinus congestion and expel excess mucous.
- may help to soothe lung and sinus inflammation and fight infection.
- The herbs in the formula have been used traditionally to help treat allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds, coughs, pleurisy, sinus headache, sinus infection, and sore throat.
- May help lower fever.
- Relaxes muscle spasms to control coughing.
How It Works:
SN-X is a traditional all-herbal medicine formula. Nature’s Sunshine ‘X’ formulas are based on the work and research of Dr. John Raymond Christopher, M.H., N.D., the renowned American master herbalist and healer. Dr. Christopher’s desire was for everyone to have the knowledge to properly care for their own body. His work endures to this day, where he has become an inspirational figure in modern Western herbalism.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) fruit 168 mg; Arctium lappa (burdock) root 73 mg; Petroselinum crispum (parsley) leaf 46 mg; Marrubium vulgare (horehound) flower and leaf 45 mg; Eleutherococcus senticosus (eleuthero) root 43 mg; Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root 37 mg; Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) root and rhizome 30 mg; Capsicum annuum (cayenne) fruit 29 mg and Eriodictyon californicum (yerbasanta) leaf 20 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose and magnesium stearate.
Dosage (adults): Take two capsules three times daily with a meal.